Easy Omelette Bites
Updated: Jun 30, 2019
Prep Time: 10 mins
Bake Time: 20 mins
Makes 12 omelette bites, equals 4 servings
1/3 cup milk
4 oz breakfast meat of choice
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup vegetable, finely chopped
3/4 cup cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Cook your breakfast meat in a pan. Break or cut into small pieces.
4. Whisk the eggs in a medium sized bowl.Add the milk, whisk some more until well combined and some air is incorporated.
5. Add the cheese, onions, breakfast meat, and vegetable of your choice. I used green pepper and sausage for the bites in the pictures but I’ve done bacon and broccoli. Spinach also works. The options are unlimited.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Divide evenly into the muffin pan. Ensure that the heavy ingredients are evenly divided in each cup of the muffin pan. They tend to sink to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges of the omelet bites are light brown.
Notes: These are so easy to make, delicious, and with no carbs. Win, win, win. You can store then in a tapperware in the fridge. They make for delicious quick breakfast bites.